How to prepare for CLAT 2020 in 20 days?
CLAT 2020 will be conducted on 7th, September 2020 (2:00 PM to 4:00 PM). With only a few days left in the exam a preparation plan is crucial. This page gives you an insight on ho w to prepare for CLAT 2020 in 20 days. The one question that is persistent in every CLAT aspirant is how to prepare for CLAT 2020 in 20 days? Preparing for CLAT 2020 in 20 days means that you need a rational and practical preparation plan. It is essential that the candidate stays dedicated to the goal.
A 20-day plan assumes you devote to 8-10 hours every day, apart from your classes at LST. Preparing for CLAT is quite a commitment-but your discipline in sticking with this strategy will be rewarded! The plan assumes you have finished your board exams and the focus now is completely on CLAT.
How to prepare for CLAT 2020 in 20 days
Given below are some tips candidates should follow to prepare for CLAT 2020
- Positive approach: do not panic and stay dedicated to the goal.
- Practicing previous year question papers
- Refer only to good and reliable study material
- Know the exam pattern
- Always be considerate of the marking scheme while answering the questions.
- Practice and analyze
Preparation tips to keep in mind
Given below are some preparation tips one should follow while preparing for CLAT 2020
- Make sure to cover all the topics and concepts.
- Candidate must focus on practice tests.
- It is important to analyze the tests taken, recognize the weak areas, and work towards them.
- Do not make assumptions. For every incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- For Remember Principle is always right. Keep aside all other knowledge that you have related to the question beforehand; whether it is a personal viewpoint, legal knowledge, prejudice, or any other thing you know in general.
- Apply the principle to the given fact rigorously.
CLAT 2020 Preparation in 20 days: section-wise preparation tips
The more you practice the more equipped you are. What you do today should be revised again and again and again. Try building accuracy. That is what you need in a time-bound exam with negative marking. The quicker you are, the more time you save to answer the rest of the questions. The more accurate you are, the more marks you make.
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Stay aware. Awareness plays a key role in this section. One must make his/ her habit of reading newspapers and watching the news daily. Basic knowledge of History, Geography and Science will be preferred as a great advantage. The Hindu will be enough and try to utilize all the free portal which provides current affairs.
- Complete the GK Supplement-Manthan.
- Focus on the legal issues from the last 10 months and read about them.
- Special attention should be paid to landmark judgments and important cases from the last year.
- Reading about static and current legal issues prior to your CLAT 2020 will help you in understanding the passage easily and at a much faster pace during your final exam.
- Secondly, you might land up in a situation where you are running out of time and cannot invest the last three-four minutes left in reading the entire passage. Here, your prior basic
- Improve your legal vocabulary including legal jargons, legal terms, foreign phrases, and maxims.
- For this part, it is necessary to read as much as possible.
- Reading the newspaper and learning new words will prove to be beneficial.
- Practicing comprehension passages will increase your answering speed.
- Solve the previous year’s question papers.
- Take online mock tests and check your performance.
- Study from Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Since you are at this crucial time, follow practicing these topics for the Analytical section.
- Practice your strong point. But do not forget about your weaknesses.