1. India shares maximum length of boundary with which country?
2. Jasmine spring is another name of
3. Who is the winner of Malaysian Open Grand Prix Gold 2013?
Ans. P V Sindhu
4. India entered into an Extradition treaty with which country recently?
5. Which of the following countries is not part of the United Nations (Taiwan, Greece, Australia, and Portugal)?
6. Which of the following is not true for NATO?
Ans. US is the ex officio chairman of NATO
7. Who won the Golden Shoe for the third time?
Ans. Lionel Messi
8. The Indian parliament initiating voting to remove which judge?
Ans. Soumitra Sen
9. Recently which of the following countries impeached its Chief Justice?
Ans. Sri Lanka
10. Clove is obtained from which part of the plant?
Ans. Flower bud
11. Which color denotes the highest temperature of an object?
12. European Union has how many member states?
13. The air bags used in cars are filled with which of the following gases?
14The airbag jacket of a car driver contains which compound?
Ans. Sodium Azide
15. Name the Indian Air craft carrier launched recently:
Ans. INS Vikrant
16. Which year was recognized as the “Water Co-operation year” by the UN?
17. Who was the first Law Minister of India?
Ans. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
18. Name the founder of Facebook.
Ans. Mark Zuckerberg
19. Who is the present Chief Election Commissioner of India?
Ans. V S Sampath
20. How many high courts does India have?
21. Who received the Indira Gandhi prize for peace, disarmament and development in 2013?
Ans. Angela Merkel
22. Which is India’s second most populous city?
23. ‘Bitcoins’ are a Cryptocurrency issued by?
Ans. None (It’s a virtual P2P currency and isn’t issued by anyone)
24. Shashi Kant Sharma has been recently appointed as?
Ans. Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG)
25. Who is the oldest woman to be Ranked One in Tennis?
Ans. Serena Williams
26. Recently, the Supreme Court rejected a patent for a cancer treatment drug of which company?
27. What is the highest award given to sportsperson in India?
Ans. Khel Ratna
28. Who was given C. K Nayudu Lifetime Achievement Award in the year 2013?
Ans. Kapil Dev
29. The Constitution of India lists down how many fundamental duties?
30. How many years has it been since the Internet came into being?
31. What is the maximum amount of fine that can be imposed under the Right to Information, Act?
Ans. Rs. 25,000/-
32. What separates India into two halves?
Ans. Tropic of Cancer
33. Mist is caused due to:
34. What did India import in maximum quantity, from China, in the year 2013?
Ans. Electronic goods
All the best