CLast Minute Preparation tips for CLAT 2020
Candidates prepare for months to crack for the CLAT 2020 exam. But as the exam date approached the preparation methods are changes. Candidates develop last minute revision schedules. Apart from a full-fledged preparation strategy for CLAT 2020, candidates should also be ready with the last-minute tips strategy to prep-up for the exam in the last few days.
Last Minute CLAT 2020 Preparation Highlights
The last-minute preparation for any exam becomes easy if they have prepared for the exam well.
- Try not to learn or revise anything new which was unclear. Leaning on to topics that you did not understand earlier might be confusing and can make one lose focus.
- If one has done any mock tests, go through them too
- Solving question papers are a great method to get the exam feel before the day of the exam. So, try to solve CLAT question papers.
- Go through the Reading Passages and grammar revisions once
- Remain positive before the exam. Try not to get stressed. It is advisable to try and meditate.
- Candidates are advised to be at ease a few hours before the exam. Try not to take any kind of tension. Clear your head and look forward the exam
- During preparation, do not miss any day of the schedule
- Have confidence.
CLAT 2020 exam day preparation tips
- Do not explore any new topic on the day of the exam, it may stress you out.
- Attempt the exam smartly and focus on time management.
- Attempt less time consuming sections first
- Think clearly before attempting the exam. Do not over think.
CLAT 2020 Last Minute Preparation Tips
At the last minute, candidates should focus on time management. Candidates should focus mainly on revising the topics they have gone through and polish what they have already learned. Do not panic if you come across an unclear topic. Try to strategize your time and focus on that area as well.
Solve Sample Questions:
A good means to become better equipped at attempting questions in CLAT 2020 is to solve as many mock tests, sample tests as well as previous years’ CLAT question papers as possible.
Such a task will help students develop an idea of the type/standard/difficulty level of questions asked in the exam as well as understand the CLAT exam pattern in a better way.
Candidates can revise important topics before appearing for the exam. In the CLAT exam, aspirants can try to go through the key events of the year before the exam. Apart from that, one can also go through important questions, formulae and legal principles, to attempt questions in a better way in different sections of the exam.
Keep marking scheme in mind:
There is negative marking in CLAT 2020 and so aspirants should be aware of the same. CLAT exam will consist of 120-150 questions this year which will be of one mark each. For every wrong answer marked by the candidate, 0.25 marks will be deducted from their total. Hence, candidates are suggested not to answer any question they are not sure about. The agenda is not just to score marks but also to lose marks.
CLAT 2020 Section-wise last minute preparation tips
- Reading is the best way to clear basics in the English Language
- While doing a passage, try to understand the central theme and then answer
- Do not start something new at the end days of the exam date. That would lead to confusion and anxiety
- Focus on verbal and non-verbal reasoning.
- AILET is a time bound exam. This section might consume a lot of time. So, try and focus on your time management through the sections.
- Target attempting at least 93% of the correct questions
- Reasoning Section is actually fun. Study it with interest and the time will pass like anything
- Try to revise and re-revise the topics that you prepared for.
- Solve previous year question papers.
- Refer to some of the Best CLAT Books like ‘Constitution of India’ & ‘Indian Penal Code’
- Take online mock tests and check your performance.
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Focus on GK. Revise from any book that you referred for preparing for the exam.
- Focus on reading newspapers. The Hindu is a fairly good choice. Invest at least an hour every day to go through the daily newspaper.